Do The Work — Issue 02 of The Unmistakable Effect is HERE!
Issue 02 of The Unmistakable Effect — Do The Work is here!
(The Unmistakable Effect is a monthly digital magazine to get you stoked on winning at your own game).
Straight up :: Nothing inside this Issue is gonna tell you you gotta wake up earlier, or do yoga, or take Sundays off — in order to totally maximise your productivity and get shit done like, yesterday. Why? Because that's boring. And we're sick of hearing the same old shit, right? And 'cause let's face it — those things don't work for everyone (including me).
Do The Work takes a deep-dive into getting things done on your own terms, showing up, and what it really means to 'do the work'.
Here's a sneak peek + a little more about the good shit that's hangin' out inside this juicy-as-fuck 60+ page Issue...
A taste of some of the articles you'll find inside ::
- The Magic of Doing One Thing at a Time, by Tess Robinson (Smack Bang Designs)
- 3 Stages to a “Gettin’ It Done” Miracle, by Hayley Carr
- How To Get Shit Done When You’re Feeling Lazy AF, by Nell Casey (MiGOALS)
- Commit. Ship. Repeat. // I booked a ticket and there's no going back. by David Sherry (Death to the Stock Photo)
- Stay in The Game :: An interview with Shauna Haider (Nubby Twiglet + We Are Branch)
- + lots more good shit!
As with every issue of this magazine — I want it to be equally as inspiring + motivating, as it is HELPFUL. So alongside these rad articles + other features, you'll find a curated selection of resources, prompts, and tips to help you get out there and make shit happen on your own terms.
If you’re sick of doing things the way they've always been done, and you're stoked to start winning at your own game — The Unmistakable Effect is all for you.